This page will show you nineteen (19) Alternative Courses to Medicine and Surgery
Yearly, 50% of candidates denied admission are aspirants of Medicine and Surgery!
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
Most of these candidates end-up writing jamb at least 3 times (except for the lucky ones). Afterwhich their eyes will open and they will settle for any available course.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Meanwhile, there are courses related to Medicine and Surgery that are begging candidates to choose them.
In this post, Allschool will list the courses related to Medicine and Surgery. The essence is if you see your UTME score to be low (MedSurg requires a very high score), then quickly change to any of these courses below.
19 Alternative Courses to Medicine and Surgery
- Anatomy/Human Anatomy
- Dentistry and Dental Technology
- Medical Biochemistry
- Biomedical Technology
- Human Nutrition & Dietetics
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Prosthesis & Orthopedic Technology
- Nursing Science
- Public Health Technology/ Public Community Health/ Public Health
- Medicine and Surgery
- Veterinary Medicine
We wish you sucess!
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.