Wednesday 1st July Top Educational News on Allschool Forum. After reading, please don’t forget to share this page.
1. Nigerian Varsities Unite to Kick-out COVID-19 Pandemic through Research
Nigerian universities are improving their capacity to contribute to the global response to the pandemic through innovative solutions. Some university administrators, who spoke to Funmi Ogundare, explained their efforts…Read More
2. NBC gives approval for full operation of LASPOTECH radio
THE National Broadcasting Commission has formally presented the licence to operate full broadcasting services to the Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH 101.9FM Radio.…Read More
3. Deborah Ajakaiye: The First Female Professor of Physics In Africa
Prof Deborah Ajakaiye is a distinguished Nigerian geophysicist whose work in geophysics has played an important role in mining in Nigeria. She is also the first female professor of Physics in Africa.… Read More
4. Meet school owner who gave palliatives to parents
At a time private schools are struggling to pay workers, one proprietor, is not only paying monthly but also gave palliatives to parents… Read More
5. Nigeria ranked eighth highest among Canadian foreign students
Nigeria is the eighth largest supplier of international students to Canada this year. According to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Newsletter, over 67,000 new students from 156 countries worldwide travelled to…Read More
6. Give scholarship to best JAMB candidates, CLO urges Buhari
Civil Liberties Organisation (CLO) Anambra State chapter, has called on President Mohammadu Buhari to award scholarship to two indigenes of the state, Agnes Maduafokwa and David Nwobi who scored 365 qne 363 to come first and second positions in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)...Read More
7. Parents, teachers express doubt, safety concerns over schools resumption
key sectors of the economy recover gradually amidst the realities of the coronavirus pandemic, it is not yet a green light as schools prepare to resume following the Federal Government’s easing of restrictions. Some parents, teachers and students express their minds to The Guardian on the development...Read More
8. Guidelines necessary for schools during pandemic — Niger NUT
The Niger State chapter of the Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT) has said more precautionary measures was needed against COVID-19 before reopening of schools.…Read More
9. BUK gets $20m World Bank agric research grant
The Centre for Dry Land Agriculture, Bayero University Kano (BUK) has received $20 million World Bank grant for research and development in agriculture, according to its vice chancellor, Professor Yahuza Bello...Read More
10. COVID-19: FG gives reasons for reopening of schools for graduating students
The Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, on Wednesday, said that the West Africa Examination Council, WAEC, timetable is not determined by Nigeria... Read More
11. Benue approves partial reopening of schools
Benue State Executive Council has approved the partial reopening of schools in compliance with recommendations of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19...Read More
12. One Student, One Facemask As Oyo Lists Guidelines For Students’ Resumption
As students in primary and secondary schools in Oyo State are preparing to resume back on Monday 6th July, 2020, the State government has announced various measures that were in place to prevent the spread of corona virus in schools.…Read More
Other Top News on Allschool Forum you might want to Read
- ASUU cautions govt on school reopening
- MTNF announces 2020 STSS scholarship awards…gives 3,829 in decade.
- How Cross River battles reopening of schools
- FUNNY TALES OF AN ABU JAMBITE
- Teacher slumps, dies after hearing news of husband’s COVID-19 result
You can CLICK HERE to view list of updates you are yet to read.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.