Ambrose Alli University, AAU Ekpoma IJMB Admission List for 2019/2020 Session is Out. We will also show you the breakdown of all the fees you will pay.
We are pleased to inform all candidates who purchased the Ambrose Alli University, (AAU) Ekpoma IJMBE Admission Form that the admission List for 2019/2020 Session is Out.
We will show you how to check your admission status and pay acceptance fee. We will also show you the breakdown of all the fees you will pay.
How to Check AAU Ekpoma IJMB Admission List.
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org
- Enter your username and password in the required columns
- Proceed to check your admission status.
- Those that took IJMBE at AAU will be the first to be admitted by the system as there own first, before considering any other aspirants from other institutions.
- You will be given admission at your first choice even with low screening point
- You will also meet your colleagues that got admission this year at the same level next Session at 200L
- With IJMBE at AAU you can have your admission into Nursing, Medical Laboratory Science, Medicine and many other difficult departments in full access as direct entry into 200Level.
AAU Ekpoma IJMB Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
When you login to the portal (follow link above), request for acceptance fee. Create a ticket under PAYMENT PAGE and proceed with your DEBIT MASTER/VERVE for payment authorization.
After acceptance fee payment before you can be cleared and after you might have been cleared before you can pay school fee.
AAU IJMBE FEES BREAKDOWN
- Registration Fee #17,250
- Acceptance Fee #30,000
- School Fee #124,000.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: Twelve (12) calendar months divided into two (2) semesters.
RECOMMMENDED: How to study Effectively [When, Where and How Long]
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.