Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU) Notice To Staff and Students On Grading System and Degree Classification in Nigerian University System.
Senate at its 323 Regular Meeting held on Wednesday, 29th March, 2023 deliberated extensively on the National Universities Commission (NUC’s) circular letter reference number NUC/AP/UNIGEN/VOL.1/20, dated October, 2018 on the grading system and Degree classification in the University system.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
Senate was informed that the NUC had directed the Vice-Chancellors in the Nigerian Universities to revert to the five-point scale as against the four-point scale grading system.
Senate, therefore, ratified the five-point grading system as directed by the NUC with effect from the next academic session and directed the Deans, Heads of department and Academic Directors to liaise with the Acting Director of Academic Planning for further clarification and implementation of the NUC’s directives as approved by Senate.
The purpose of this memo is to inform you of the foregoing and be guided according.
0.0. Ohikhona (MANUPA)
Deputy Registrar (Senate) for:
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.