AAU Post UTME Form 2020: Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma, Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is still on sale. The deadline to apply is now 24th January 2021. The form cost N2,000. The cut-off mark is 180. See how to apply and other details below.
This page is exclusively for candidates aspiring to study in Ambrose Alli University (AAU). This page, which was created by AllSchool, will discuss the AAU Post UTME Form for 20220/2021 academic session.
We are very pleased to inform you that the AAU Ekpoma Post utme and direct entry form for 2020 is out. Application commenced on June 22nd 2020.
- The deadline to apply for AAU POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY has been extended to 24th January 2021.
- AAU Departmental Cut-off Mark for 2020/2021 is Out.
- Due to the medical and dental Council decision on AAU medicine and surgery, AAU will not admit candidates in this current 2020/21 session. Candidates are advised to change their course to medical lab science, physiology, nursing, Anatomy, engineering or any preferred science course. They may wish to change to other Universities of their choice.
- Candidates Eligible to Apply.
- When is the Deadline to Purchase the AAU Post UTME Form.
- Mode of AAU POST-UTME Screening.
- How Much is AAU Post UTME Form?
- How to Apply for AAU Post UTME Form.
- Payment Instructions
- Interswitch Payment: ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Some other Important Things to Know?
Candidates Eligible to Apply.
- UTME: All candidates who chose the institution as their FIRST CHOICE and scored 180 and above in the UTME.
- DIRECT ENTRY: All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose AAU, Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice.
- Awaiting Result: The date for the screening exercise for candidates Awaiting Result would be announced in due course…
When is the Deadline to Purchase the AAU Post UTME Form.
Registration exercise for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening commences on June 22nd and closes on 24th January 2021.
Mode of AAU POST-UTME Screening.
The Screening Exercise would be done ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates.
There is no Exam or Aptitude test, the Screening Exercise IS JUST ONLINE SCREENING and NOT Physical Screening. After Registering for the Post UTME / Screening Exercise, just relax at home and exercise patience as your result would be uploaded on kofa when it’s time.
Your SCORE would be calculated based on your JAMB Score and GRADES in the 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS required in your Choice Of Course.
How Much is AAU Post UTME Form?
The official cost for the AAU post utme form Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000). This also applies to direct entry candidates
How to Apply for AAU Post UTME Form.
- Click on ‘Register for application‘.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page) and enter your username and the password to login..
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information.
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
- Enter your user name and the password as sent to your email to login.
- To make payment, click ‘Edit application record’.
- At the bottom of the page click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
Interswitch Payment: ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket created.
- (ii) Click on ‘CollegePAY’ at top of your page. Confirmation page will appear to enable you cross-check your payment details. If ok, Click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your card type from the ‘drop down’ ( Verve, Visa or Master Card), enter your card details i.e Card number, expiry date, CVV2, pin and click “Pay”.
Note : Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed at the back of your card.
Some other Important Things to Know?
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained..
- Any candidates who fails to fill and submit the forms online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- Any one caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically disqualified.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates must enter all relevant certificates documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
If you still have any question regarding the AAU 2020/2021 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask your questions using the comment box below.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- AAU Ekpoma Post UTME Result
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.