The Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko, AAUA Admission List for 2020/2021 academic session is now on both JAMB and School Portal. See how to check and other details below.
This is to inform the public that the Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko, (AAUA) admission list for 2020/2021 session is out on JAMB portal.
Note: If you weren’t admitted in the first list, obtain AAUA Change of Course Form 2020/2021 now!
How to Check AAUA Admission List
To check your admission status on the school portal, kindly follow the procedure below:
- Candidates are to visit: https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on the Search Icon and proceed to confirm your AAUA admission status
You can follow the procedure below to check your admission on the JAMB portal:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS..
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Congratulations to UTME and Direct Entry candidates who made it to the AAUA.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.