ABSU Post-Utme Form 2020: Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Cut-off mark for UTME candidates is 160. The form cost N2,000. Registration ends 21st August 2020. There will be an online screening examination. See how to apply and other details below.
Are you an aspirant of Abia State University (ABSU)? Then be informed that the Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session will be available from Monday, 20th July and end Friday, 21st August, 2020.
There will be online screening examination from Monday, 24th August to Monday, 7th September, 2020.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form
- UTME Candidates who choose ABSU as their FIRST and SECOND choice and scored a minimum of 160 in UTME are eligible to purchase the form.
- Those who did not choose ABSU as First or Second Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- Candidates must posse the basic five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements
- Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but should so indicate.
RECOMMENDED: ABSU School Fees Schedule.
- Agric-Economics And Extension:
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Animal Science And Fisheries
- Banking And Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Education
- Chemistry And Industrial Chemistry
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering:
- Computer Science
- Crop Production And Protection
- Education Accounting
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry:
- Education and Government
- Education and Integrated Science:
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Political Science
- Education and Social Studies
- Education/Fine Art
- Educational Management And Planning
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- English Language And Literature
- Environmental Resources Management
- Environmental Science
- Estate Management
- Fine And Applied Arts:
- Food Science And Technology
- Geography And Planning
- Government And Public Administration
- Guidance And Counselling
- History And International Studies
- Home Economics And Education
- Information And Communication Technology
- Language And Literature
- Library And Information Science
- Library Science
- Linguistics And Communication Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Science:
- Medicine And Surgery
- Nursing/Nursing Science
- Plant Science And Biotechnology
- Political Science
- Public Health
- Pure And Industrial Physics
- Religious Studies
- Soil Science
- Surveying And Geoinformatics
- Urban And Regional Planning:
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form.
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the ABSU University portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Complete the Application Form.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
- Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
CLOSING DATE: The Registration for the Screening Exercise will commence on Monday, 20th July and end Friday, 21st August, 2020.
- The Post-UTME Screening Exercise will take place from Monday, 24th August to Monday, 7th September, 2020 online.
- Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the Screening Exercise slip they printed out after the online registration.
- Candidates are required to stick to the Examination dates and time on the test slip printed out during the online registration, as consideration will not be given to those who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
- Candidates should note that taking the test on their GSM phones or its use as a hotspot is not advisable, as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time of their examinations.
- It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for Admission shall be published on the University website
If you still have any question regarding the ABSU 2020/2021 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask your questions using the comment box below.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.