Abia State University, ABSU procedure for processing and collection of degree certificates
This is to inform all First and Higher Degree graduates of Abia State University of the procedure for processing and collection of Degree Certificates:
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
ABSU Collection Of Degree Certificate Procedure
- Log on to portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng to generate invoice to pay the appropriate Certificate collection fee of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000) for First Degrees and Twenty thousand Naira (N20,000) for Higher Degrees or at any of the following designated Banks:
- ABSU Micro-Finance Bank, Uturu
- Eco Bank Plc Zenith Bank Pic
- Fidelity Bank Plc Union Bank Plc
- UBA Pic
Payment via bank debit cards;
- Proceed to the Bursary Department and your respective Faculty Officers for clearance;
- After 1 and 2 above, proceed to your Faculty Schedule Officer in Exams and Records;
- Your file will then be taken to Office of the Registrar and the Vice-Chancellor for processing and signing of the Certificate;
- Degree Certificates already issued by the University remain valid.
Please note: Certificates are not issued by proxy.
The process is seamless and is in line with global standards.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.