The Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 is Out. The form cost N10,000. This page will show you available part-time courses, how to apply, and other details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Part-Time Undergraduate Programmes of Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) for the 2022/2023 session.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
ABUAD Part-Time Courses
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Intelligence and Security Studies
- B.Sc International Relations and Diplomacy
- B.Sc Media and Communication Studies
- B.Sc Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc Tourism and Event Management
- B.Sc Computer Sciences
How to Apply for ABUAD Part-Time Degree Admission
Application Fee is N10,500
- Online Application visit www.abuad.edu.ng/part-time-studies/ to fill out the form and make payment online
- Obtain application form from the Directorate of Part-Time Studies, Afe Babalola University: Ado-Ekiti or our designated offices nationwide, fill and submit to the office.
For more information, visit our website: www.abuad.edu.ng/part-time-studies Or call: 08057702787; 0813 416 0054 email@example.com enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.