Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Zaria, Community Health Entrance Examination has been scheduled.
This is to inform the general public that COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICERS(CHO & CHO/HD) Entrance Examination has been scheduled to hold on Wednesday 21st September, 2022 at A.B.U. CBT Centre, Opposite Gymnasium/stadium Samaru.
You are to Bring along your registration slips, all Original credentials,plus sponsorship letters and current license as interview follows on Thursday, 22nd September,2022
ABOUT ABUTH COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICERS (CHO)
This course takes a minimum of two (2) years designated by semester, i.e four (4) semesters, and officers from any of the following categories of Health Workers that have been working in Primary Health Care area are eligible for admission.
General Entry Requirements For ABUTH-CHO
Holders of Diploma in Community Health with not less than two (2) years post qualification experience plus, five (5) O-level credits which must include; English Language, Mathematics and Biology/Health Science, chemistry and physics.
Other Requirements Include
Registration and valid practice license.
- Evidence of release/sponsorship for the course
- Online Printed result not Photocopy
- Photocopy of two set of all credentials
- Certificate of fitness from a Government Hospital
Point to Note
The programmes shuns at pregnancy during the period of training.
Selection is based on outstanding performance at the written and oral interview together with other criteria mentioned earlier.
Presentation of ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE during oral interview and submission of two sets of credentials (photocopies) during the interview.
Invitation for Entrance Examination and interview including time and venue will be communicated to candidates.
Application Form for Admission
Applicantion forms for admission are online and accessed at http://apply.abuth.gov.ng however, in case of difficulties, candidates are advised to come to the “MAC” office in Tudun-wada, Zaria for assistance.
Registration and Documentation are compulsory for every new student on arrival.
Registration is compulsory for all returning students for a session
All new students on arrival must report to the assigned registration officer with the following documentations for verification.
- Letter of offer of Admission
- A copy of an acceptance letter
- A letter of release and sponsorship
- A letter of identification from the student’s Local Government Area
- Four recent passport sized photographs
- A medical certificate of fitness from a Government Hospital
- Original copies of relevant certificates including birth certificate or declaration of birth certificates.
- After documentation, new students proceed to the account office and pay the prescribed fees and obtains receipts, such receipts must be submitted to the Secretary of CHO programme (photocopies)
Limited accommodation is reserved for students usually on first come first served based, though preference is given to students from distant areas.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.