Access Bank Plc is now accepting applications from ND, HND, and BSc Graduates for its 2021 Accelerator Internship Program.
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Are you excited about solving complex, interesting problems in technology? Are you passionate about software development? Then the Accelerator Internship Program might be right for you!
Join Access Bank Plc for a unique 3 – 12 month internship Internship program that will enable you to develop your skills as a software engineer profoundly.
You will design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions as you grow and evolve during your internship. As a key member of a versatile team, you will work on a specific project critical to the Bank’s needs. We need our engineers to be versatile and enthusiastic in addressing new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Demonstrable use of effective problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable basic software development skills
- Love working as part of a team.
- Strong technical, problem-solving skills and understanding of algorithms.
- Strong programming skills.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
Method of Application
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.