ACEONDO Screening Procedure for Newly Admitted Students of 2018/2019 Session has been Released Online. This is the Final Screening.
This is to inform all newly admitted NCE and Degree students of the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State (ACEONDO) the final screening into the College would begin on Monday, 29th January, 2019.
- Adeyemi College of Education Degree and NCE Admission List.
- Adeyemi College of Education Direct Entry Admission List.
- Adeyemi College of Education School Fees Schedule
Adeyemi College of Education Newly Admitted Students Screening Procedure.
All Fresh Students are therefore requested to follow the procedures as stated below in order to be screened.
- Payment of non-refundable Acceptance fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (₦20,000.00) for NCE and Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (₦25,000.00) for Degree candidates
- After payment proceed to fill in your Bio data
- Upload the following documents
- Proceed to your School with the Hard Copies of the following for the Physical Screening
- The Screening Exercise is expected to take place between 9.00am and 2.00pm daily.
Note that all materials to be uploaded must be clearly and neatly scanned.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.