Adamu Adamu College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Applicants are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Basic Nursing Programme.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Applicants must possess WAEC, NECO, SSCE/GCE with five credits l.e English Language, General Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry in not more than two (2) sittings. However, note that NABTEB result cannot be combined with either WAEC or NECO results. It would only be accepted in one sitting please.
THE SALES OF FORMS WOULD COMMENCE ON 16TH MAY, 2022 AND ENDS ON 29TH JULY, 2022.
Adamu Adamu College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO OBTAIN THEIR FORMS AT THE COLLEGE PREMISES. AT THE COST OF FIVE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NAIRA (N5,200.00) ONLY.
FOR CALL/INQUIRY 08032827233 08066021699
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.