The Adamawa State University (ADSU) First and Second Batch Admission List for 2020/2021 Session is out. See how to check admission status below.
This is to inform all 2020/2021 aspirants of Adamawa State University (ADSU), that the Admission List is out. For now, the list can only be accessed on the JAMB Portal and school portal.
Latest Update: The Second List is Out.
Candidates can follow the procedure below to check their admission status on JAMB portal.
How to Check ADSU Admission List.
Check your name on the school portal via the procedure below:
- To access the list online, visit this link: https://adsu.edu.ng/admission/ scroll down to see the admission list and select the appropriate programme/mode to access the list of admitted students.
- Admitted candidates in second batch are to report for clearance from 29th March to 15th April 2021 (TWO WEEKS ONLY) at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement.
- Admitted students in first batch are to report for clearance from 1st March to 12th March 2021 (ONE WEEK ONLY) at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement
Check your admission status on JAMB portal by following the procedure below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-doted line at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for a better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in a few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
Very soon, the list will be uploaded on the school portal. As soon as they do, we will update this page with the pdf or link to check online.
While you wait for the list to be released on the school portal, please take note of the clearance documents below:
ADSU Clearance Documents
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue;
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original ‘O’ level results (waec, neco, nabteb etc)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results (for direct entry candidates).
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Top 19 Medical Schools in Nigeria (No 5 will surprise you).
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Once more, Admitted students should make sure they accept their admission on JAMB CAPS Portal. This is very important!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.