LATEST UPDATE ON Adamawa State University, ADSU CUT-OFF MARK 2020/2021:
This is to inform the general public especially candidates who chose Adamawa State University (ADSU) as their choice of Institution that ADSU Cut-off Mark for 2020/2021 Session is Not yet out.
As soon as it comes out, we will update this page. If you have any question, please FEEL FREE TO ASK US USING THE COMMENT BOX BELOW.
For your reading, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Basic Protective Measures against Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Like we said earlier, the cut-off mark for 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. The information below is for last academic session. You can check the cut-off mark for last year, you can also use the comment box below to ask us. We will really appreciate.
Adamawa State University, ADSU Cut Off Marks for 2018/2019 Academic Session is Out. This is the Post UTME Departmental Cutoff Marks.
The Adamawa State University (ADSU) Admissions Committee at its meeting held on the 12th June, 2018 decided to adopt 150 point as cut off mark for the 2018/2019 Admission exercise. Except for Biochemistry and Computer Science which is 170.
ADSU Cut-Off Marks.
See the table below for ADSU cut-off marks:
|S/No.||PROGRAMMES||CUT OFF MARK|
|1.||FACULTY OF AGRIC|
|a.||Agric Economic & Extension||150|
|d.||Fisheries and Aquaculture||150|
|2.||FACULTY OF ART|
|3.||FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|4-||FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|g-||Geology and Mining||150|
|5-||FACULTY OF SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCE|
|f.||Sociology and Anthropology||150|
In the same vein, the Committee recommended on-line screening for the exercise which was approved by the Management.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.