Adamawa State University, ADSU Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Session is Out. Registration ends on 21st November 2022. Cut-off mark is 150. The form cost N2000.
The Adamawa State University (ADSU) Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Form for the 2021/2023 academic session is on sale and will end on 21st November, 2022.
Note: ADSU will not conduct post utme exam or any physical screening. Just register for this post-utme online and that’s all. Wait and hope you gain admission.
Candidates Eligible to Register for ADSU Post UTME Screening Form
- Candidates who chose the University as first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates who also chose the university are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose the university but are willing to make the University their FIRST CHOICE of institution are also eligible to apply. See ==> JAMB Change of Institution Form.
- Candidates with not more than two sittings of O’level Examination results. See ==> ADSU Courses and subject combination.
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Form.
To apply follow the procedure below:
- Visit ADSU Post UTME Admission Screening Portal.
- Click on New Application.
- Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password.
- A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
- Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method.
- After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill your application form. You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
- You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- Enter your Educational Qualification (s)
- Upload your Passport Photograph: Your passport photograph must be recent and very clear with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- After filling all the necessary information, you should submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button. Before final submission of the application, cross check to ensure all the information are correct.
- After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username.
- Click on Print Application to print it.
Documents Needed for ADSU Post UTME:
Candidates are to scan and upload the following documents:
- O’ level results
- JAMB result
- A’ level results (for direct entry candidates)
- Candidates with awaiting result should state so while applying
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB Registration number as their username and password.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 21st November 2022.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or call ADSU Admission Officer (09023905527) or ADSU Information and Protocol Officer (08034042928).
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.