Adamawa State University, ADSU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Cut-off mark is 160. See how to apply and other vital information below.
The Adamawa State University (ADSU) Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Form for 2020/2021 academic session is on sale from Monday 7th September 2020.
Note: ADSU will not conduct post utme exam or any physical screening. Just register for this post-utme online and that’s all. Wait and hope you gain admission.
Candidates Eligible to Register for ADSU Post UTME Screening Form
- Candidates who chose the University as first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates who also chose the university are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose the university but are willing to make the University their FIRST CHOICE of institution are also eligible to apply. See ==> JAMB Change of Institution Form.
- Candidates with not more than two sittings of O’level Examination results. See ==> ADSU Courses and subject combination.
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Form.
To apply follow the procedure below:
- Visit ADSU Post UTME Admission Screening Portal.
- Click on New Application.
- Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password.
- A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
- Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method.
- After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill your application form. You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
- You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- Enter your Educational Qualification (s)
- Upload your Passport Photograph: Your passport photograph must be recent and very clear with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- After filling all the necessary information, you should submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button. Before final submission of the application, cross check to ensure all the information are correct.
- After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username.
- Click on Print Application to print it.
Documents Needed for ADSU Post UTME:
Candidates are to scan and upload the following documents:
- O’ level results
- JAMB result
- A’ level results (for direct entry candidates)
- Candidates with awaiting result should state so while applying
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB Registration number as their username and password.
If you have any question, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or call ADSU Admission Officer (09023905527) or ADSU Information Officer (07038132083).
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.