Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-alike Notice On Clearance Of All Fees/Charges by Medical Students.
The Vice-Chancellor has directed that all Medical Students who are to write any of the MB examination must first clear all their accrued fees up to 2021/2021 session. Any student who is still owing any of the fees/charges up to 2021/2022 session will not be allowed to write any of the MB examination.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
The Provost of the College of Medicine, the Dean of all the Medical Faculties, all Head of Departments in the College, Lecturers and the students of the College are to ensure that this directive is fully executed.
By this memo, the Vice-Chancellor’s directive on fees clearance for medical students is fully conveyed.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.