Air Force Institute of Technology, Kaduna Basic and Remedial Admission Form For 2023/2024 Academic Session is now on Sale.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the 2023/2024 academic session of the School of Basic and Remedial Studies.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
Admitted Remedial candidates who pass the School’s examinations at the end of the programme and obtain the minimum UTME cut off point approved by the University SHALL be considered for admission into degree programme based on performance And quota for each programme.
Admission Requirements Qualification:
Social and Management Sciences:
- Applicants must Pass five subjects at Credit Level at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC, NECO,NABTEB and should Include the core subjects of their intended course of study.
Note: that Credit grades in English Language and Mathematics are compulsory for eventual admission into any programme. Two of the five subjects must be from Social Arts while the other subjects may be from the Social Sciences.
Engineering and Sciences:
- Applicants must pass the following subjects at credit level: English Language, Biology,Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at NOT more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC/NECO and NABTEB
Duration of Programme:
The programme is for a duration of two semesters (one academic session).
- The basic programme is primarily opened to applicants that couldn’t secure admission into AFIT based on having UTME score below the JAMB cut-off point. However, applicants that applied for other Universities may also be considered.
- Applicants who have credit pass in five(5),OLevel subjects but with deficiency in English Language or Mathematics may apply for the programme; PROVIDED that they MUST register for and obtain credit pass in the subject before being considered for admission into degree programme.
Consideration for admission into programmes shall be based on performance and quota for each programme.
How To Apply For AFIT Basic and Remedial Admission
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.