Agbami Scholarship 2020 Session for Undergraduates is On. The deadline to apply is 30th November 2020. This scholarship is for 200 level students in Medicine & Surgery, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Engineering.
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, in its continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool, is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation.
The scholarship program, funded by Star and its Agbami co-venturers, is a major component of their Social Investment in the strategic development of health and education in Nigeria.
RECOMMENDED: Scholarships for Nigerian Students.
Students Eligible to Apply for Agbami Scholarship
E-Applications are invited from SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) undergraduates from any State of the Federation, studying any of the under-listed courses in universities within Nigeria:
- Medicine & Surgery
How to Apply for Agbami Scholarship
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Kindly log on to www.ormng.com
- Click on “Register/Log in” to create an account
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account for newly registered applicants.
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Please note that applicants for the Agbami scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by “STAR” or any of its Parties.
- Selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty
CLOSING DATE: Midnight, 30th November, 2020.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.