Akwa Ibom School of Nursing Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been Released. Details below.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing Basic and General Nursing Programmes that the entrance examination result / admission list has been released for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing comprises of:
- School of Nursing (SON), Anua-Uyo
- School of Nursing (SON), Eket
- School of Nursing (SON) Ikot-Ekpene
Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing Entrance Examination Result (Admission List) 2020/2021
Find below the attached list of candidates who were successful at the entrance examination which was held on 3rd October, 2020 and granted admission into the various Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing Basic and General Nursing Programmes.
NB: Admission letters will be issued from 19th November – 24th November, 2020 between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm daily excluding weekends and public holidays with the following:
- Two photocopies of WAEC or NECO result ( Certificate/ On-line).
- Candidates awaiting either 2020 WAEC or NECO can submit their online results.
- File given to you during the registration.
- One recent colour passport photograph per result.
- Processing fee of N3,000 Naira only.
- Verification fee WAEC N5,000 naira per Certificate and NECO N7,000 naira per Certificate.
- Customized file: N500 naira only.
In addition to the above fees, candidates are to refer to item number 3,4 and 5 of the course prospectus and respect accordingly before collection of admission letters.
Candidates should report to school from 25th November, 2020 for documentation and orientation.
Lectures commence on 30th November, 2020.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.