LATEST UPDATE ON AKWA IBOM SCHOOL OF NURSING ADMISSION LIST 2023/2024:
This is to inform all aspirants of the AKWA IBOM SCHOOL OF NURSING that the school management is yet to release the admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
As soon as the list comes out, we will update this page.
If you have any questions, do feel free to ask by clicking the comment blue icon below.
While you wait, check out these juicy articles:
- Cursory: Fewchore Finance, a financial services firm, has paid the tuition fees of Oluwakemi Emmanuel, a University of Lagos student […]
- Cursory: Students at the University of Lagos (UNILAG) are protesting against what they claim is the institution charging N525,000 for […]
- Cursory: Heritage Ben Oyedele, a student in Edo State, is a math prodigy who teaches her peers and older students […]
- Cursory: Albert Kipchumba, a proud police officer, celebrated his son, Dr. Ron Kibet Kipchumba’s graduation in Veterinary Medicine from the […]
- Cursory: The University of Lagos (UNILAG) offers admission for Chinese language programs through the Confucius Institute. These programs include Chinese […]
- Cursory: A Nigerian man named Victor shared his outstanding academic achievements on Twitter, including a 321 JAMB score, excellent WAEC […]
- Cursory: A University final-year student named Oluwakemi is reportedly begging in public to pay her N225,000 school fees. She opted […]
You should also Check Out These Super-Helpful Articles:
- All Schools Admission Lists News
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making First Class in any University or Polytechnic
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
The information below will be updated when the list comes out.
Akwa Ibom School of Nursing Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been Released. Details below.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing Basic and General Nursing Programmes that the entrance examination result / admission list has been released for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing comprises of:
- School of Nursing (SON), Anua-Uyo
- School of Nursing (SON), Eket
- School of Nursing (SON) Ikot-Ekpene
Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing Entrance Examination Result (Admission List) 2020/2021
Find below the attached list of candidates who were successful at the entrance examination which was held on 3rd October, 2020 and granted admission into the various Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing Basic and General Nursing Programmes.
NB: Admission letters will be issued from 19th November – 24th November, 2020 between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm daily excluding weekends and public holidays with the following:
- Two photocopies of WAEC or NECO result ( Certificate/ On-line).
- Candidates awaiting either 2020 WAEC or NECO can submit their online results.
- File given to you during the registration.
- One recent colour passport photograph per result.
- Processing fee of N3,000 Naira only.
- Verification fee WAEC N5,000 naira per Certificate and NECO N7,000 naira per Certificate.
- Customized file: N500 naira only.
In addition to the above fees, candidates are to refer to item number 3,4 and 5 of the course prospectus and respect accordingly before collection of admission letters.
Candidates should report to school from 25th November, 2020 for documentation and orientation.
Lectures commence on 30th November, 2020.
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.