Al-Istiqama University Sumaila (AUSU) IJMB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is Out.
Admission into the IJMB Programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Year is hereby open to the general public. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into IJMB programmes at AL-ISTIQAMA UNIVERSITY SUMAILA.
Candidates who are unable to register for 2022 UTME Examination can apply for any of the programmes which will qualifies them for admission in to level 200 upon successful completion.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
How to Apply for Al-Istiqama University IJMB Admission
- Interested applicants should visit: https://ausu.admissions.cloud to apply.
- Click on “NEW APPLICATION“
- Create User Account by providing your FIRST Name, LAST Name, and OTHER name (if any).
- Choose a username of your choice e.g ( Characters, Numbers or any combination of the two) and create your account.
- Log in using your username and password to make the payment of a nonrefundable application fee of N5,000 and then complete your application.
- Click on “SAVE and then SUBMIT” untill successfully completed.
Please note that;
- You cannot edit your application after submission.
- Your Username serves as your password.
- Only those applications that have been successfully COMPLETED and SUBMITTED online will be considered for admission.
- The size of the IMAGE to be uploaded must be at least 100KB or more.
For more Details please call any of: 08034506894, 08036605551, 07083252525, 08037865391
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.