Al-Istiqama University notice on continuation of returning students’ registration
This is to inform all returning students that the payments of your Central Registration and accommodation fees is strictly via your students account on https://ausu.safsrms.com
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
Students are to log in to their profiles using their registration Number as username and 87654321 as default password, locate *Make Full Payment* and click through which you will be redirected to initiate a REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR).
Upon a successful log in, a students has the option of either making the two payments at once by clicking on the hostel radio ???? button, and then *Make Full Payment* or by clicking on *Make Full Payment* to pay the Central Registration only.
Note that, Remita decides automatically to which account will the Registration fees be deposited, therefore only those returning students who logged in using their registration Numbers and the corresponding Information on their current level will have their fees been deposited to the University TAJ BANK Account.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.