Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Session is out. Cut-off mark is 150-200 depending on the course. Their direct entry form is also Out.
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University hereby invites candidates who made the University their First Choice Institution the 2023 United Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 200 for Law, Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Technology and Pharmaceutical Sciences and 150 for the other Courses to apply for the 2023 Post UTME screening exercise.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON'T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with Original Post UTME Past Questions & JOIN the Intensive Post UTME Online Lesson NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
NOTE: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University was formerly called Anambra State University (ANSU). The school is also known as NB: COOU is also popularly called Igbariam university.
The online registration commences on Tuesday, 1st August, 2023.
Candidates Eligible to Apply.
- Candidates who made the University their First Choice Institution in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 150 And above.
- However, candidates applying for Law, Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Technology and Pharmaceutical Sciences should have a minimum score of 200 to qualify for Post UTME application.
- Direct Entry Candidates for 2023/2024 who made Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University their first choice institution should also register for the screening using the drop down on the prospective student panel (2023/2024 direct entry application)
SEE ALSO: COOU JUPEB Form (you don’t need JAMB to apply)
How Much is COOU Post UTME Form
Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at any branch of the following Banks:
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Eco Bank Plc
How to Apply for COOU Post UTME.
- Click on portal.coou.edu.ng
- Click Prospective Students
- Select ‘Generate 2023/2024 PUTME Invoice‘
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Click on ‘Sign in to generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any bank for payment or pay using your ATM Card.
- Return to the portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number, Click on ‘Apply Here’
- Complete the Date of Birth and all other blank fields.
- Upload your O’level Result(s) to JAMB CAPS, using CBT centres, not ordinary business centres.
- Upload the following (Ensure that their sizes are not above 50KB):
- Jamb Result Slip
- O’level 1
- O’level 2 (for those with two Certificates)
- Review the Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed.
CLOSING DATE: The online registration commences on Tuesday, 1st August, 2023. The University Portal will remain open until one week after the release of the 2023 NECO results.
If you ENCOUNTER any technical problem while registering for the COOU 2023/2024 Post UTME, Please feel free to contact any of the following GSM number: 08038739845, 08060378049 or ask your question in the comment section.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.