ATBU IJMB Admission Form for 2019/2020 Session is Out. deadline to apply is 18th October. The form cost N5,000. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform the general public especially candidates interested in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Bauchi, Basic (IJMB) & Programmes that the application form for 2019/2020 session is now available.
SEE ALSO: ATBU Remedial Admission Form 2019/2020 Session
ATBU IJMB Programme.
Candidates applying for this programme must have at least five (5) credits including English and Mathematics (in not more than two sittings) with any of the following combinations:
Social Science Subjects combination
- 004: Accounting, Business Management, Mathematics
- 005: Accounting, Business Management, Economics
- 006: Accounting, Business Management, Geography
- 013: Accounting, Geography, Mathematics
- 031: Business Management, Economics, Mathematics
- 032: Business Management, Economics, Geography
- 049: Economics, Geography, Mathematics
Science Subjects Combination
- 027: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics
- 028: Biology, Chemistry, Geography
- 030: Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- 039: Chemistry, Geography, Mathematics
- 040: Chemistry, Geography, Physics
- 043: Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
- 063: Geography, Physics, Mathematics
The duration for the programme is twelve (12) months only.
- Candidates admitted for the Basic (IJMB) Programme are also expected to register for 2020 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) for Admission.
- Provision is available for candidates with deficiencies in English and Mathematics to register for Basic English and Mathematics ‘o’level equivalent run by IJMB, ABU Zaria.
How to Apply for ATBU IJMB Admission.
Candidates interested in the ATBU IJMB form should apply by following the procedure below:
- Interested applicants should visit www.portal.atbu.edu.ng/ijmb to download RRR for the application forms. Only RRR generated from the website will be accepted for login into the Registration portal.
- Applicants are to pay N5,000.00 for the forms using the generated RRR from (i) above at the ATBU Microfinance Bank or any commercial bank all over the country.
- Applicants should then proceed for online registration via www.portal.atbu.edu.ng/ijmb platform
- Note: candidates are advised to strictly follow the registration guidelines as clearly stated on the School website.
- While completing the form, applicant’s picture (120px X 120px and 40kb) and O’level details will be required.
- After completing the application form, prospective candidates are advised to make a printout of the completed form and submit to the Directorate liaison office at Yelwa campus, Student Affairs Unit, ATBU, Bauchi.
Deadline to Apply
Application commenced on Monday, 15th July, 2019 to Friday 18th October, 2019.
For more information kindly visit the School website: www.atbu.edu.ng or call any of the following help line: 08031921982, 07050319053, 08034334944, 08080666999.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.