Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi (ATBU) Physical Screening Notice for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to invite all UTME and DE candidates shortlisted for admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi to the physical screening exercise scheduled to commence on February 2, 2021.
Those that applied for an online screening can now proceed to portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening and login with their JAMB registration number to see if they are shortlisted for a physical screening or not
ATBU Physical Screening
All shortlisted candidates are hereby requested as a matter of urgency to upload their 0′ level SSCE results through their individual profile account with any JAMB registration centre on or before the stipulated date for Physical Screening.
Candidates are expected to report to their respective faculties with the following documents:
- Original and Photocopy of your Birth Certificate,
- Original and Photocopy of your Indigeneship Certificate,
- Original and Photocopy of your academic credentials,
- Original and Photocopy of your JAMB Result Slip,
- Two (2) Recent full-faced passport-sized photographs,
- Two (2) File Jackets,
- Online Screening Acknowledgement / Screening Form signed by you, with this letter.
NOTE: Any candidate who fails to appear for the physical screening on the date stipulated on their Screening Invitation Letters will not be considered for admission. However, change of course will not be entertained after the screening exercise. Candidates are advised to avoid paying money or any form of gratification whatsoever to individual or group for the purpose of the screening or securing admissions, please.
2020/2021 SCREENING GUIDELINES FOR THE UNIVERSITY AND ITS AFFILIATED INSTITUTIONS
The following guidelines are to be strictly adhered to for UTME Admissions:
- Candidates admitted must have at least 5 O/Level Credits including English, Mathematics and three relevant subjects (Refer to Departmental requirements).
- The O/Level result (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and GRADE II) for UTME candidates to be considered for admissions must not exceed five years.
- Only on-line O’Level computer-printed results shall be considered for screening which would be authenticated on the examination body website.
- Minimum cut-off points for admission of UTME candidates is 180; therefore only candidates with 180 and above points will be considered.
- A maximum of two sittings is allowed in case of O/Level requirements.
- Further Mathematics should not replace General Mathematics.
- Literature in English should also not replace English.
- PRE-Diploma and Pre-NCE results are not acceptable in place of O/Level credits.
- DE candidates with pass in NCE who have taught for a period of five years could be considered for Degree programme under Faculty of Technology Education.
- Candidates with Lower credits and above in National Diploma and NCE from recognized polytechnics and Colleges of Education can be accepted for the purpose of DE Admissions.
- All IJMB candidates must satisfy the 5 O/Level credits in addition to obtaining 9 points and at least 6 points from ATBU IJMB
- IJMB points are counted on the basis of letter grade as follows: A = 5, B = 4, C = 3, D = 2 and E = 1 plus 1 point bonus for passing the 3 subjects.
- Candidates with awaiting results will not be considered for admission as well as screening.
- Candidates must provide evidence of on-line screening/acknowledgement slip downloaded from the university website.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.