ATBU Registration Procedure for Returning Students for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
AllSchool is pleased to show the public especially returning students of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University the registration procedure for 2017/2018 academic session. We will also show you how to apply for ATBU Hostel accommodation.
Now lets start right away…
ATBU Registration Procedure for 2017/2018 Session
- Visit the University website via atbu.edu.ng and click on MY DASHBOARD. Generate RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) using your Matriculation Number as your Username, Proceed to make payment of Thirty One Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N31, 500.00) for MBBS returning students, while Twenty Two Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Naira only (N22, 250.00) as registration fees for other returning students. Also, 500 level students are to pay Fifteen Thousand Two Hundred Naira only (N15, 200.00) as registration fees. Students going on IT (Industrial Training) for a full session are to pay Three Thousand Naira Only (N3,000.00) as registration fees.
- Note: Ensure that the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) is generated through the University website otherwise your payment will not be recognised by our website
- Revisit the website after payment and register your courses online as approved by your Department. The courses are displayed on the left hand side of the course registration page or click on departmental page under your Faculty to access the approved courses. Make sure to print the Acknowledgement Slip as evidence after submission because you will need to present it when making any complaint concerning your registration.
- Note: Returning Students that are eligible for accommodation are to fill and submit their online registration form after payment of registration fee before they can have access to book for accommodation.
Important: Are you having poor grades, don’t give up yet, see how to make straight A’s in ATBU
For inquiries or Issues
All further inquiries can be directed to the university via the following channels:-
- The university help desk email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help Desk No: 08085983407
The next page (2) will show you how to book ATBU hostel accommodation. Please note that you must be a returning final year student to be eligible. If interested, please click 2 right below.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.