Atiba University Oyo School Fees Schedule for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has been released.
This is to inform all the undergraduate students of Atiba University Oyo that the management of the institution has released the school fees schedule for the 2023/2024 academic session.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
Atiba University School Fees Schedule
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.NSc. Nursing Science — N800,000
- B.M.L.S Medical Lab. Science — N800,000
- B. Sc. Physiology — N500,000
- B. Ph. in Public Health — N500,000
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biochemistry — N500,000
- B.Sc. Chemistry — N500,000
- B.Sc. Microbiology — N500,000
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics — N500.000
- B.Sc. Computer Science — N500,000
- B.Sc. Mathematics — N500,000
- B.Sc. Physics — N500,000
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.A. English — N300,000
- B.A. Theatre Arts — N300,000
- B.Sc. Accounting — N300,000
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance — N300,000
- B.Sc. Business Administration — N300,000
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies — N300,000
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship — N300,000
- B.Sc. Economics — N300,000
- B.Sc. Hotel Management & Tourism — N300,000
- B.Sc. International Relations — N300,000
- B.Sc. Marketing — N300,000
- B.Sc. Political Science — N300.000
- B.Sc. Public Administration — N300.000
- B.Sc. Psychology — N300,000
- B.Sc. Sociology — N300,000
FACULTY OF LAW
- LL.B. International Law and Jurisprudence — N800,000
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Sc. Agric. Extension and Rural Development — N200,000
- All students are required to register for their semester courses within the first three weeks of resumption. Registration is conditional on payment of the prescribed fees. Late registration after three weeks attracts a penalty of N20,000 (Ten Thousand Naira).
- Payment can be made either in full or in not more than three instalments.
- For instalment payments nonetheless, ALL Students are required to fully pay the accommodation fee and other fees/levies before resumption, 50% of the tuition fee before commencement of first semester examinations and the balance on or before the commencement of the Second Semester.
- Allocation of accommodation which is on first come first served shall be upon payment of accommodation fees and other levies.
- The University runs a decent affordable cafeteria on Pay As You Eat (PAYE)
- Payments are to be made online through the University Portal
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.