Auchi Poly Academic Calendar: The Auchi Polytechnic (Auchi Poly) Academic Calendar for Completion of 2019/2020 Session has been released. This is for SPAT and full-time students. Details below.
This is to inform all the Regular and SPAT students of the Auchi Polytechnic (Auchi Poly) that the management of the polytechnic has released the academic calendar for Completion of 2019/2020 academic session.
The SPAT Academic Calendar has been approved but that of full-time students is still proposed.
According to the SPAT approved calendar, all SPAT students will resume on 25th October 2020 while the first-semester examination will commence on 2nd November 2020.
While according to the proposed full-time calendar, full-time students are likely to resume the second semester on 15th November 2020.
See the breakdown of the academic calendars below:
Auchi Polytechnic Academic Calendar.
SPAT First Semester
FULL-TIME STUDENTS PROPOSED SECOND SEMESTER CALENDAR
We wish you the best of luck in this session!
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.