Audu Bako College Of Agriculture Danbatta Introduction of Summer Course in the College.
Considering the Current Economic hardship prevailing in the country. The College has device means of easing the challenges that students may encounter due to prolongation/overstay of students with carryover/spillover and those who expended their residency period in the College, through the introduction of summer course.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
The summer course will commence immediately after Second semester examination and will last for one Month only (Lectures and Examination).
Registration form for the summer course will be collected at the office of the Academic Secretary/Director Academic Planning upon presentation evidence of payment of registration fees.
Payment should be made through ABCOAD Consultancy Account: and Registration for the summer course must be done before the commencement of the lecture.
Forms should be filled in duplicate and a copy to be returned to the office of the Academic Secretary/Director Academic Planning.
Students should liaise with the Academic Secretary for more information.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.