Babcock University Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out. The form cost N2,300. Cut-off mark is 160. See how to apply and other details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into Babcock University (BU), for 4, 5, or 6 year Degree Courses for the 2020/2021 academic session.
If you scored at least 160 in the JAMB UTME, you are eligible to apply.
Update: Dear Applicants, please be informed that the 2020 Babcock University Post UTME Screening scheduled to hold on your chosen Date and Time has been shifted to commence from Monday, August 24 in line with the directive from JAMB. Kindly note that candidates whose screening dates are August 3, 5 and 7 are NOT required to go online to reschedule Date and Time. They are only required to check the correct Date and Time on https://applications2.babcock.edu.ng Thank you. Registrar
Babcock University Admission General Entry Requirements.
- Minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery.
- Candidates below 16 years of age are advised not to apply.
- CANDIDATES AWAITING 2020 WAEC/NECO SSCE RESULTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE MATRICULATION.
- All candidates who APPLY DIRECTLY to Babcock University are REQUIRED to sit for the current JAMB examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry).
- Candidates who apply for Transfer Admissions need to present JAMB Admission letter and transcript from previous University and Attestation Letters.
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ENGLISH STUDIES
- FRENCH AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- INFORMATION RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE / INTERNTIONAL LAW AND DIPLOMACY
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SOCIAL WORK
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
How to Apply for Babcock University Post UTME.
Step 1: VISIT http://application2.babcock.edu.ng to start the application process. Create login details with a valid email address and telephone number to obtain your Password
Step 2: Log-in with your Username as your email address and Password as sent to the email address supplied in step 1.
Step 3: On the Left Panel do the following:
- · Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all information requested for.
- · Click button to save form if you have filled every information.
- · Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- · Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Payments: Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, FirstBank, UBA). Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees via eTranzact platform. The fee is ₦2,000.00. Service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00.
Step 4: Once payment is done, then log in to the application system and Click Submit.
Step 5: Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form
For enquiries, feel free to ask us using the comment box below or contact: (07032049418) | (07035556536) | (08023432186) | (08038522333)
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.