Babcock University Students Union scholarship programme has been announced. The deadline to apply is 8th April 2022.
BUSA Scholarship Scheme is a financial aid scheme created by BUSA to aid students who are unable to complete their school fees.
BUSA Scholarship Requirements
- CGPA for application must be from 3.5 and above.
- Passport photograph
- E transact
- Letter of application for scholarship. (Please write down how much will be needed to complete your fees and the letter must be concise and straight forward)
- Photocopy of ID card, front and back.
- Unofficial transcript
How to Apply for Babcock University Students Union Scholarship Programme
The application for BUSA scholarship scheme should be submitted physically to either ODEY AUSTINO (welfare director main campus) or WILLIAMS-DAUDU MISHAEL (welfare director Iperu campus) or the application can be sent to the BUSA mail (firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com).
If neither of the welfare directors can be found, kindly scan the documents and send it to the email address above.
Application for BUSA Scholarship Scheme runs from the 31st of March till 10 am on the 8th of April.
Any application submitted after 10am on the 8th of April will not be attended to.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.