Bingham University Post UTME Form for 2020/2020 Academic Session is Out. The form cost N2,000. Cut-off mark: 160-200. Candidates who didn’t choose the university can apply. Details below.
Are you a Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidate and scored at least 160 in 2020 UTME or Direct Entry candidate and interested in a private University?
Then we are happy to inform you that Bingham University Post UTME and Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out.
About Bingham University.
Bingham University a private University located in Karu, 25 kilometres from the Federal Capital city of Nigeria Abuja, was established in 2005 by the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) as a Conventional University. It is one of the six private universities in the north and the only one established by a Christian organisation.
The University is committed to providing education that combines intellectual, moral and vocational education in order to produce total men and women who will impact positively on the society.
RECOMMENDED: Bingham University School Fees.
Bingham University Degree Courses.
Admission forms are available for the following programmes:
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B.Sc. Physiology
- FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.NSc Nursing
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES, SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.A. English
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- FACULTY OF LAW
- Bachelor of law (LLB)
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science B.Sc. Bio-Chemistry B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics and Statistics
- B.Sc. Physics
RECOMMENDED: Check JAMB Subject Combination and Requirement for all Courses Listed above. (Take note of the faculty).
Bingham University Admission Requirements.
This section will will show you the required required requirements for both UTME and direct entry candidates.
- All candidates must have taken the 2020/2021 UTME Examination and obtained a minimum score of 160. The minimum qualification for Degree programmes is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings.
- The JAMB cut-off marks for programmes in Bingham University are as follows:
- Direct Entry admission candidates must have completed JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings and an A level result (IJMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/ Levels Result).
How to Apply for Bingham University Post UTME Form.
Interested candidates are to obtain admission forms online through the University’s website or at any of the designated banks listed below upon the payment of a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 exclusive of bank charges:
- Access Bank Plc.
- First Bank Nigeria Ltd.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- Gowans Microfinance Bank: A/C Name, Bingham University, A/C No.1100042564.
- Forms can also be obtained directly from the University’s Bursary Department using Point of Sale Terminals (POS).
PAYMENT OPTION 1:
- Visit any of the above listed Banks and pay for admission form
- Obtain a 12-digit PIN to be used in filling and printing out the Form (Protect the details on the printout as confidential)
- Visit the University’s website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/admission to register.
PAYMENT OPTION 2:
- Alternatively, you can use your ATM card to pay on our website using interswitch webpay.
- Visit the website www.binghamuni.edu.ng/admission click pay using Webpay.
- You are able to make online payments using any interswitch enabled Cards (Verve prepaid Cards, Visa or Master Card).
PAYMENT OPTION 3:
Visit the Bursary Department at the University’s main campus, Karu and make payment using your ATM Card. A 12-digit PIN will be issued to you.
For any problem encountered before or during registration, call or send SMS to the following No. 08032613576, 08030408344 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details.
- Teller No.
- First Name
- Last Name
- phone number
- Details of the problem(s) encountered.
Completed Forms are to be submitted through the following steps:
- Click submit online.
- Print hard copy of submitted forms.
- Submit hard copy to Academic Office before screening day.
- Note that candidates are to submit along with their admission forms, the following:
- Character Assessment Form obtained online
- Applicant’s Confidential Report obtained online
- Guidance & Counseling Form obtained online
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment Form obtained online
NOTE: The guidelines for registration can be found on the official University’s website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/admission.
For further enquiries, please call: 08036087049 or 08039720636.
Source: Bingham University.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.