BOSU Post UTME Form: Borno State University Post-UTME and Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. The cut-off mark is 160. Candidates who didn’t choose the University in UTME can apply. See more details below.
This is to inform all UTME candidates who choose Borno State University (BOSU) that the school has released their Post-UTME and Direct Entry Form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Update: The platform will be opened for online registration on 30th September, 2020.
Candidates interested in the school can now apply. Before you apply, below is a brief history of About Borno State University.
Borno State University (BOSU) Maiduguri is Borno’s first state University established in 1976. It is accredited by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the National Universities Commission (NUC). BOSU is headed by Professor Umar Kyari Sandade – the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for Borno State University Post UTME.
- All candidates with a minimum of 160 points in 2020 and chose BOSU as their MOST Preferred Choice of the institution (First Choice).
- However, candidates who did not choose BOSU as their first choice can also register for the online post UTME screening after Change of institution/course to BOSU from JAMB platform at Accredited CBT Centers. Recommended: Apply for a change of institution on the JAMB portal.
- Candidates must have five (5) relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in ND/HND or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
- Candidates that are awaiting results should indicate in the appropriate grade area as ‘AR‘. Such candidates should upload their Results once Available.
Important: No physical presence for the screening/submission of documents is required, please.
Borno State University Courses.
i. Faculty of Agriculture
- Animal Science
- Agric Economics & Extension
- Agrimony and Soil Science
ii. Faculty of Arts & Education
- B.A. English
- B A Literature In English
- BA. Islamic Studies
- B. Ed Educational Management
- B. Ed Guidance & Counselling
Arts & Social Science Education
- B. A Education/English
- B. A Education/Islamic Studies
- B A (Ed ) Education/Economic
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Biology
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Physics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
iii. Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- Public Administration
iv. Faculty of Science
- B. Sc Physics
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Statistics
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Plant Science and Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
How to Apply for Borno State Post UTME.
- You are to visit the University website www.Bosu.edu.ng and then click on PORTAL
- Click on Post UTME Portal
- Click on ‘New application’.
- The login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your Phone Number as your Username and Password to log in.
- You will be directed to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Choose a payment option ( i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
A. ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
B. Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2, 000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- Log on to BOSU website again, select ‘POST UTME PORTAL’,
- select ‘existing applicant’ and enter your Phone No as username and password again. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
6. CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
7. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
i) You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’ level
Examination results with their centers/examination numbers
ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution
And class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A level).
8. UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS: For DE candidates only
Upload Scanned Copies of the following documents (the documents should not exceed Between 200kb and 300Kb each in PDF format):
- JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- A-Level Result (ND/HND/NCE) For DE
11. SUBMISSION APPLICATION:
After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross-check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then Submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
12. PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM:
After the successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your Phone Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
Deadline to Apply: Not Stated, apply as soon as you can.
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre without which such a candidate will not be admitted.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or send an email to email@example.com or call 07014449880.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.