A brilliant woman identified as Dr Emefa Priscilla Amenyah Kove has took her LinkedIn to shared her academic achievement and shared some inspiring advice.
She advised people pursuing their degrees to take it easy and not give themselves too much pressure.
She shared her achievement with the world in a LinkedIn post and reflected on her academic journey. When she graduated in April 2022, she shared some inspiring advice to her mates in academia pursuing all manner of degrees.
In her words: “I graduated from the University of Mines and Technology, Tarkwa with a Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Engineering.”
“If asked to give any advice on the journey so far, I will say:
1. Things will not always go your way. Prepare for the unexpected.
2. As you take care of your physical and spiritual well-being, remember that your mental health is just as important. Take the breaks you need, take that vacation. Relax, reload and resume.
3. Postgraduate studies is a journey. You are in no competition with anyone.
4. If you get to that place where you longer find motivation, let the feeling of achieving that degree be what keeps you pushing.
5. Friends and family exist for a reason. Make very good use of them.
And lastly, a degree does not necessarily define you! Regards!.”
The post touched the hearts of many people who congratulated her on her achievement and thanked her for her great advice, some of the comments are below:
An impressed Maame Boamah Poku said: couldn’t have said it better!!!!! Congratulations again,
Doc Dennis Duffour congratulated the new Doctor saying: Congratulations Emefa Priscilla Amenyah Kove (PhD) I wish you BLESSINGS
Bernard Amponfi Gyabeng agreed wholeheartedly with Dr Emefa’s advice: Point 4 is so valid and real . Congratulations
Isaac Kweku Annobil also said: Great! I’m inspired. Thanks
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.