Benue State University, BSUM notice on e-learning training for all new students of the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 merged session
This is to inform all incoming new students of Benue State University for the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 academic session to register and attend the E-Learning Training program organized by the Directorate of ICT in collaboration with BSU Consultancy Service. The Training Program is designed to equip the new intake with the digital facilities of the University and other current trends in digital learning.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
Consequently, all prospective and newly admitted students of the University for the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 merged academic session are requested to visit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and complete a profile form to register for the e-learning training programme.
The training program shall prepare all incoming students towards hybrid and blended learning. It is also designed to enhance students’ learning capacity to effectively compete in the global knowledge economy.
Kindly note the following important tips about the e-learning training program
- Applicants are to carefully fill the online form carefully
- Choose the applicable option and proceed to make payment
- Training for the 1st Batch will commence on 15th June, 2023
- Venue: BSU CBT HALL Besides Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science (former BSU CEFTER complex).
All prospective students are advised to enroll for the training.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.