Bayero University Kano, BUK Guidelines for Undergraduate Second Semester 2020/2021 Session Add/Drop Exercise.
This is to inform all interested Undergraduate students willing to add/drop a course(s) for the second (2nd) semester to adapt the following procedure:
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
- Make sure you have dully registered with the University for 2020/2021 session
- Meet your level coordinator for guidance.
- Make payment via remita from 19th December, 2022 by Selecting UG Add and Drop service.
- The portal will be open on Monday 19th to 30 December, 2022 to only affected candidates.
- Reprint your CRF and submit to your level coordinator for documentation.
- The exercise will only last for two weeks
Closing date for the ADD/DROP is 30th December, 2022.
NB Make sure you keep a photocopy of your receipt for safe keeping.
Directorate of Examinations, Admissions and Records.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.