BUTH School of Nursing Form — Bowen University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form for the 2023/2024 Session is now on sale. The form cost N10,000. Registration Closes On 27th May 2023. The entrance exams holds on 24th June 2023.
Are you interested in studying Nursing as a course in a tertiary institution? Do you want to study the course at Bowen University School of Nursing? Then be informed that the BUTH School of Nursing Form for 2023 is Out. Registration Begins on the 14th February 2023.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for admission into Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) School of Nursing for 2023/2024 Session.
Why Study Nursing in BUTH?
We prepare young men and women as beginning professionals in the field of nursing, only students who complete the three (3) years course are prepared to sit for the Final Examination of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and upon their success in this examination are eligible for registration as QUALIFIED NURSES.
Mission of BUTH
The School of Nursing Ogbomoso, is an agency of the Nigerian Baptist Convention and an integral part of the formal Baptist Medical Centre now Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso
- Training of Basic students in Nursing Education. The school serves as a foundation for their future growth and development in their chosen profession.
- Students, to be adequately equipped for Ophthalmic, Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and psychiatric Experience through their posting to University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan and Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta respectively.
- Exposure to better community clinical experience both within and outside her environment.
Objectives of BUTH
- To develop competencies in the theoretical and technical aspects of nursing practice aimed towards preventive, curative and restorative care.
- To acquire attitudes, interest knowledge and appreciation that will facilitate progress toward the optimum potential for spiritual, mental and emotional growth.
- To develop an awareness of community needs and to understand the role of the nurse in meeting these needs.
- To develop in Christian young people a desire to be positive witnesses for Christ as they minister to the patient’s needs.
- To teach students the principles governing the spread and control of communicable diseases and participating in control, eradication and immunization programme.
DURATION OF BUTH SCHOOL OF NURSING PROGRAMME:
Length of Training: Three (3) years
The first set of Students of the School of Nursing entered in October, 1981 and today God has graciously helped the school to produce well qualified, competent and proficient Registered Nurses working in all works of life.
The School is accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
In the processing of phasing out the School of Midwifery, the Hospital is in the process of repositioning the School of Nursing to be eligible to offer OND/HND Nursing Programme
Entry Requirements for BUTH School of Nursing
- Male and Female candidates who have successfully completed the Senior Secondary School education are qualified to purchase the form with credit in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings, in Examinations conducted by either of the three accredited SSCE examination board i.e. NECO, NABTEB and WAEC are qualified to purchase the form
- COMBINATION OF O’LEVEL EXAMINATION RESULTS WILL BE ENTERTAINED
- THE APPLICANTS AGE MUST NOT BE BELOW SIXTEEN (16) YEARS
How to Apply for BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form.
Documents you will upload during Registration:
- Upload Your Recent Passport 160x160px (20kB)
- Upload Your Bank Teller/Transaction Receipt (100kB-200kB)
- Upload Your O’Level Result(s) not more than two (2) sittings (100kB-200kB)
- Upload Your Birth Certificate or Affidavit (100kB-200kB)
- Upload Your Local Government Identification (100kB-200kB)
AMOUNT TO BE PAID: N10,000 (TEN THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY)
BANK: WEMA BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NAME: COLLEGE OF NURSING, BUTH, OGBOMOSO
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0124181421
- Login with your Registered Email and Password to print Attestation Slip and Examination Slip.
- You will change the teller to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital
- You have to submit 1 copy of Registration Form, 1 copy of filled and signed Attestation Slip and 2 copies of Examination Slip along side with the photocopy of the School Receipt at the Principal Office on or before the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: 27th May 2023
Entrance Examination Date: 24th June 2023.
- For IT support send mail to email@example.com or Call Web Master (WhatsApp): 08035551849—- Strictly only from Monday to Friday (8am – 4pm)
- You can also call 08035143151, 08027875212 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (School Management)
Brought to you by Allschool Team.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.