Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board list of candidates shortlisted for Need Based Local Scholarship.
We wish to congratulate the 83 successful applicants proceeding to the next stage of 2020/2021 Need-Based Scholarship Assessment (September Cycle). This stage is after the economic status evaluation and document reviews of applicants.
Find attached timetable below of your date and time of the interview scheduled to take place at Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board, opposite Central Bank, Kaduna Branch, 21 Bida Road, Kaduna.
You are strongly advised not to come into the premises of the Board until 30 minutes to your time slot.
RECOMMENDED: Scholarships for Nigerian Students
This is in line with the COVID-19 protocol. You must come with your face mask. Only one person will be admitted at time interval of 15 minutes.
You are to come along with the following:
1. Letter of authority from applicants and their parents to allow the Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board to do all background checks necessary to determine that applicant is poor and in need of the State Government’s support. You should also accept in the same letter that your information may be documented in government official correspondences for neccessary justification and approvals.
2. Last 6 months bank statements of all accounts owned by applicants and their parents. Try not to hide any account details and bank statement as we have means of identifying them once you give us item (1) above.
3. Original documents that were submitted during the application by employed applicants or those of both parents for unemployed applicants
4. Original educational documents of applicants
5. 6 months Pay slips of applicants and their parents.
6. Tax certificate submitted.
7. Death certificate submitted
8. Any other document that may be relevant
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Compliments of the Season.
Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.