JAMB Original Result 2020: How to Check Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board (UTME) Original Result. This is for all years! It will cost you N1,000.
This page is for candidates who have written their Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and wants to check their original JAMB result.
The JAMB original result contains candidates passport photograph, choice of institution/course etc is not on the Notification slip. you need to pay N1,000 before you can get it.
It contains all the required details (passport photograph, choice of institution/course, etc) of the UTME candidate.
UPDATE: You can now print your JAMB Original Result from jamb portal.
RECOMMENDED: How to Print JAMB Result Notification Slip (Free).
How to Print JAMB Original Result.
Follow the steps below to print out the original UTME result on JAMB portal:;
- Login to your JAMB profile through jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Print Result Slip”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section”. An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on your screen.
Once more its very important to note that the steps above will work since the JAMB Original result is officially out. It’s also recommended you use a desktop computer or laptop, although it might work on some mobile phones.
See JAMB Latest News.
Source: JAMB Official Website.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.