Christopher University Gets Full Accreditation For Law Programme.
Recently, the Council of Legal Education visited and accredited the school of law, Christopher University. This is sequel to a statement signed by the Vice-Chancellor, Oyelana Olatunji said “the University has been given approval by the National Universities Commission, after inspecting the school building and facilities a few months back”
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
Olatunji said with the approval of the NUC for the commencement of Law Programme by the University, the number of academic programmes so far accredited for the Six-year-old Institution are now sixteen.
Law program is one of the most prestigious and noblest profession in the world.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.