Kebbi State College of Health Science and Technology Jega (CHST Jega) Admission Form for the 2022/2023 Session is still on sale. Form cost N5,000. The deadline to apply is 15th May 2022.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably and qualified candidates for admission into the various Higher National Diploma (HND), Diploma, and Certificate programmes of the Kebbi College of Health Science and Technology Jega (CHST JEGA) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
LATEST UPDATE: This is to announce that the ongoing sales for the application form for 2022/2023 admission will be closed on the 8th of May 2022 and the admission portal will also be a showdown on the same day by 12:00am.
The interview and screening exercise will commence on the 9th of May 2022. Prospective applicants will be contacted via Text messages (SMS) on the schedule and date of the interview/Screening.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Kebbi College of Health Science and Tech Available Courses
HND AND ND PROGRAMMES
- ND and HND in Health Information Management (HIM)
- ND and HND Community Health
- ND and HND Environmental Health
- ND Nutrition and Dietetic
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technician
- Diploma in Community Health (CHEW)
- Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM)
- Diploma Public Health Technician
- Diploma in Epidemiology and Disease Control
- Diploma in Environmental Technician (EVT)
- ND Environmental Health Technology (EHO)
- Diploma in Health care Management
- Diploma in Health Education and Promotion (HEP)
- Diploma in Dental Therapy
- Diploma in food Hygiene
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES
- Certificate in Environmental Health Assistant (EHA) Certificate in Public health Assistant (PHA)
- Certificate in Community Health (JCHEW)
Kebbi College of Health Science and Tech Admission Requirements
- HND – Candidates must possess five(5) “O” Level credits in SSCE (NECO or WASC), which include Mathematics, English, Biology, physics and Chemistry COUPLED WITH Diploma in Environmental Health.
- DIPLOMA(CHEW, EHO, MLT, & PT) – Candidates must possess five(5) “O” Level credits in SSCE (NECO or WASC). Which include Maths, English, Biolog, physics and Chemistry.
- CHEW, HIM & EHO may accept Health Science in place of Biology
- HIM – Four(4) Credits, which include Eng., Maths, Biology/Health Science, and Chemistry or Physics
- HEP – Four(4) Credits (GCE/SSCE/NECO OR GRADE II), which include Eng., Maths, Biology, and any other subject.
- EVT – Four(4) Credits, which include Eng., Maths, Biology/Health Science, and either Credit in Geography, Physics, Chemistry or Agric Science with a Pass in any other subject.
- MLA – Three (3) Credits, which include Biology, English, & Chemistry with any other Passes in Science Subjects.
- JCHEW – Three (3) Credits, which include Maths, English and Biology/Health Science with any Two (2) Passes in Science Subjects.
Sales of admission forms into Kebbi College of Health Science and Technology Jega, for the 2022/2023 academic section are obtainable from the following banks at Five Thousand Naira Only (N6, 000):
- ECO BANK JEGA BRANCH
- FIRST BANK YAURI
- FIRST BANK ZURU
- UBA BANK ARGUNGU
- ECO BANK BIRNIN KEBBI
- UNION BANK BAGUDO
- FIRST BANK KAMBA
After which, CLICK HERE to complete the application online.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION: The Deadline for sales of the application form is 8th May 2022.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.