College of Education Igueben Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 Session has been released.
I am directed to refer to the Government directive on re-opening of Schools on 1st February 2021 and continuation of the 2019/2020 Academic Session of the College.
Consequently, the College Academic Calendar is reviewed as follows:
COE Igueben Revised Academic Calendar
- Mon. 1st February, 2021 – Resumption and continuation of Lecturers for Second Semester
- Tues. 9 February, 2021 – Academic Board Meeting for consideration of First Semester Examination Results
- Wed. 17 Feb.- Mon. 22 Feb. 2021 – Moderation of Second Semester Question Papers by all Schools/ Depts.
- Friday, 26 Feb. 2021 – End of Second Semester Lectures
- Monday 1st March-Saturday, 13 March, 2021 – Second Semester Examinations
- Monday 15 March, 2021 – Resumption of Year I and Year 2 Students for the 2020/2021 Session
- Monday, 29 March, 2021 – Vetting Of Marked Second Semester Examination Scripts
- Wednesday, 7th April 2021 – Academic Board Meeting for Consideration of Second Semester/Final NCE Results
The-above is for your information, please.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.