College of Health & Environmental Sciences, Katsina State Funtua Admission Form For The 2023/2024 Academic Session is Out. The Form Cost N4,500.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the admission into our various Diploma and Certificate programmes of the College of Health and Environmental Sciences Funtua, Katsina State for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
STAY UPDATED: If you want use to send you your school's latest update on WhatsApp. Then CLICK HERE to join our WhatsApp Update Group Now.
College of Health & Environmental Sci. Funtua Courses Offered
Below are the courses available for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Certificate in Community Health (JCHEW)
- Certificate in Environmental Health (EHA)
- Certificate in Food Hygiene and Nutrition
- Diploma in Community Health (CHEW) and retraining
- Diploma in Environmental Health (EVT) and retraining
- Diploma in Health Information Management
- Diploma in Health Education and Promotion
- Diploma in Food Hygiene and Nutrition.
How To Apply For College of Health & Environmental Sci. Funtua Admission Form
- STAGE 1: ACCOUNT CREATION
- Click on Apply Button below, fill in the required information to create an account and build your application profile
- The system will automatically generate Email ID and Application ID, you are advise to print and keep them safe for subsequent login into application throughout the process.
- STAGE 2: LOGIN IN TO THE ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL
- After successful account creation, applicant’s will click on Application Portal/ Proceed to login and
- Enter your login details generated in stage one (1) to login in to your personalize application portal
- STAGE 3: PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE
- You are required to pay the sum of Four Thousand five hundred (#4500) as your application processing fee online through the payment gateway
- To make the payment click on Online Application locate in the left side bar in your application portal,
- The system will direct you to the official college payment gateway where you will use your ATM card to make the payment. Upon successful payment, the payment receipt wil be send to your registered Email address and the system will automatically redirect you to the online application form.
- STAGE 4:APPLICATION FORM
- After the system directed you to the online application form, fill all the required information Upload O’Level Results(WAEC/NECO) and Submit your online application
- STAGE 5: UPLOAD YOUR PASSPORT
- Click on profile and select Upload passport on the left hand side bar select and upload your passport
- STAGE 6: PRINT YOUR DOCUMENT
- Print your Online Application Form and screening schedule
- STAGE 7: TRACK YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION
- Track your application
Accept your offer (after screening and admission)
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.