Plateau State College of Nursing Entrance Exam Successful Candidates for 2020/2021 session has been released. The Interview Details has also been released.
The Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Vom wishes to inform all candidates who participated in the Entrance exam conducted on 7th November, 2020 that the list of candidates that made the cut-off marks in the aptitude test as approved by the Academic Board has been released.
The list of successful candidates that made the cut-off marks in the aptitude test as approved by the Academic Board has been released and displayed on the College notice Boards in Vom, Jos and Ministry of Health Head Quarters respectively.
View Online in Image Format Below:
Plateau State College of Nursing & Midwifery Vom Interview Dates, Time & Venue 2020/2021
The dates for the interview have been schedule as follow;
- November 23rd, 2020: ( Mangu, Shandam, Langtang North, Langtang South, Wase, Mikang and Quanpan LGAs).
- November 23rd, 2020: Post Basic Midwifery.
- November 24th, 2020: ( Kanke, Bokkos, Pankshin, Kanam LGAs).
- November 25th, 2020: ( Barikin Ladi, Bassa, Jos North, Jos East, Riyom LGAs).
- November 26th, 2020: (Jos South LGA and other spill-over Candidates within the State).
- November 27th, 2020: ( Candidates form other States).
Candidates invited for the interview are to bring along with them their original certificates/credentials for sighting. Prospective Candidates are to comply strictly with the schedule dates, Please.
NOTE: WEARING OF FACE MASK IS COMPULSORY DURING THE INTERVIEW.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.