The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) Admission List for 2020/2021 Session is out. See how to check your name and other details below.
This is to inform Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) that the admission list for the 2020/2021 session is Out on both JAMB and School Portal.
Candidates can now proceed to check their admission status via the procedures below.
How to Check Name on COOU / ANSU Admission List.
Check via the JAMB CAPS Portal and JAMB Admission Portal.
Candidates can follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
If you were admitted, congratulations on your admission into COOU (formerly called ANSU).
Check Admission via School Portal.
PLEASE NOTE: COOU Acceptance fee is Twenty Six thousand naira, Three hundred and Fifteen Naira (N26,315).
The steps for checking the list on the portal are:
- Visit: COOU/ANSU Admission Portal
- Enter your jamb registration number.
- Click proceed Print out an invoice
- Go to the University’s designated banks (Fidelity Bank, Eco Bank or Zenith Bank) and make the payment of One thousand five hundred Naira (N1,500) only. Please don’t pay until you are sure that the list is on the school portal!
- Finally, the Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal in order to see your admission status will be issued to candidates following the payment at the bank.
- If you were not admitted, then check if you’re eligible to apply for the COOU Second Batch Post UTME.
COOU Admission FAQ
Yes this is possible
NEXT IS ACCEPTANCE..FEE GENERATE REMITA. NOW YOU CAN BE ABLE TO LOG IN INTO SCHOOL PORTAL COS YOU ARE NOW A STUDENT..LOG IN WITH YOUR JAMB REG NUMBER AS YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD.. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS THERE FOR GENERATING ACCEPTANCE FEE REMITA.. PAY VIA BANK @FIDELITY , @ZENITH ,@ECO ETC
It really varies, just check your admission status. If lucky you might not need to pay again.
Go to cyber cafe to fill in your bio data once u are done filling in ur biodata ..and it went successful A LATTER WILL BE ISSUED TO YOU FROM THE SCHOOL WHICH IS YOUR ACCEPTANCE LATTER…GUIDE IT SAFELY IT WILL BE REQUIRED FROM YOU FOR CLEARANCE VIA faculty
Make sure you have printed your admission latter that is jamb admission latter. It will be required from u during clearance.
If you still have any other question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.