COOU Convocation Ceremony: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) 10th Convocation Ceremony Schedule of Events.
This is to inform all graduands, Alumni and stakeholders of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) that the 10th Convocation Ceremony has been schedule to hold on Saturday, 21st March 2020.
Below is the schedule of activities for the ceremony.
COOU Convocation Ceremonies Programme of Events.
i. Friday 20th March, 2020: Convocation Lectures
Lecturer: His Lordship, Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah [Bishop Diocese of Sokoto]Topic: Nigeria: What Time is it and Where are We?
Chairman of Convocation Lecture: Distinguished Senator Victor Umeh
Venue: Chief Ben. Nwazojie Auditorium, Igbariam Campus
Time: 12.00 noon
ii. Saturday, 21st March, 2020:
i. Award of Honorary Degrees
ii. Award Higher Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, First Degrees and Prizes.
Venue: Convocation Arena, Igbariam Campus
Convocation Ceremonies: COOU Notice to Graduands.
(a) Order of Proceedings and Certificate Scrolls – N1,500.00
(b) Hiring of gowns
(i) First Degree – N4,000.00
(ii) PGD – N5,000.00
(iii) Masters Degree – N10,000.00
(iv) Ph.D – N15,000.00
(c) Purchase of Ph.D Academic gowns – N40,000.00
(i) First Degree – N15,000.00
(ii) PGD – N20,000.00
(iii) M.Sc – N25,000.00
(iv) Ph.D – N30,000.00
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
- Payment of Convocation fees for items a, b(i) and d(i-iv) should be made as follows:
- Generate Remita Invoice (from ICT Unit) and make payment at Fidelity Bank Plc.
- Payment of Convocation fees for items b (ii-iv) and c should be made at the Zenith Bank Plc with the following details:
Account Name: COOU (SPGS) Dues/Conference Account
Account Number: 1015197785
- Graduands are expected to dress formally.
- First Degree Graduands should collect academic outfits/materials in their Faculties.
- Higher Degrees Graduands should collect academic outfit at the School of Postgraduate Studies.
- There must be evidence of payment before collecting Convocation materials.
- Collection of Convocation materials commences on Wednesday, 18th March, 2020.
- All hired academic outfits should be returned by the Graduands to their respective collection points not later than Wednesday, 25the March, 2020. Returning of gowns after the due date attracts 50% surcharge.
- Graduands are expected to assemble at Nwazojie Auditorium (opposite Convocation arena) before procession to the Convocation arena.
- All Graduands should participate in the academic procession and in full academic regalia.
- Luggages will not be allowed into the Arena.
- University Security Personnel will direct all vehicles to the designated parking lots. You are expected to cooperate with the Security Personnel
You are highly welcome to Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.