COOU Supplementary Admission Form: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) Supplementary Admission Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session is Officially Out.
Are a JAMB Candidate? do you want to study in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU)? Then AllSchool Team is pleased inform you that Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) Supplementary Admission Form for 2018/2019 session is out.
Some candidates are not eligible to purchase this form! See candidates eligible to purchase the form below;
Eligibility for COOU Third Batch Post UTME Form
The candidates who must have applied to COOU for admission through JAMB, must have scored 170 or above in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and must have satisfied the University’s Entry Requirements into the course for which application is made.
- Candidates who have previously applied but have not been offered admission should go to admission office of the University to discuss with the admission officer about any of the courses listed below and have their admission processed.
- But Candidates who didn’t use Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University as first choice should go to JAMB website and change their first choice University to Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University before registering for the Post-UTME selecting any of the below listed courses.
ANSU Supplementary Admission Available Programmes.
The under-listed courses are available for candidates seeking supplementary admission into first degree programmes of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
You can click on the course below to view their accurate subject combination and O’level requirement
- AGRIC ECONOMICS & EXTENSION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- CROP SCIENCE AND HORTICULTURE
- EDUCATION & IGBO
- ENTREPRENEURIAL STUDIES
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- IGBO AND LINGUISTICS
- INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- FORESTRY, WILDLIFE & ECOTOURISM
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
- SOIL SCIENCE
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- EDUCATION & MATHS
- BANKING & FINANCE
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION & ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION & POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PRIMARY & ELEMENTARY EDUCATION
How to Apply for COOU Supplementary Application Form
Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the Screening Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, at any branch of these designated banks: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc.
Candidates are required to further do the following:
- Pay at any branch of these Banks: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc. Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates following payment at the banks listed above.
- Upload their recent Passports photographs, Senior School Certificate Examination Results JAMB UTME Result slips, Email and GSM numbers while completing the online registration.
- Click here to start your registration.
Interested Candidates Should Note the Following
- Candidates who fail to upload their SSCE Results, UTME Result slips, GSM Numbers, Email and Passport photographs on their registration form shall be disqualified from the screening process.
- Candidates are also required to upload their O’level Results in the JAMB portal immediately if you have not done so, Else you will not be considered for Admission by JAMB.
- Candidates shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed.
Please contact the following GSM number: 08060378049 or send your problem to this email firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any login problem or visit the ICT Unit of the University.
You can also visit this Link to log in Your problems to create tickets for resolution.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.