Courses you can study with D7, E8, or F9 in Literature-in-English. Candidates who failed Literature. See courses you can/cannot study
This page is strictly for those who failed their literature. Out of concern, I have researched the courses you can study with D7 in Literature. I will also list out courses you shouldn’t near!
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics.
- List of Universities & Courses that Accepts D7 [O’Level Pass]
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
Now let’s start!
NB: Most schools in Nigeria don’t require Literature-in English in the under-listed courses. However, there might be exceptions. If unsure, ask us.
Courses you can study with D7 in Literature-in-English.
- History and International Studies
- Archaeology and Tourism (you must have at least pass (D7) in Mathematics
- Fine and Applied Art
- Igbo Studies,
- Linguistics and Igbo Studies,
- Linguistics and Ibibio Studies,
- Linguistics and Hausa, and
- Linguistics and Yoruba,
- Accountancy (you must credit maths & economics)
- Marketing (you must credit maths & economics)
- Banking & Finance (you must credit maths & economics)
- Management (you must credit maths & economics)
- Estate Management (you must credit maths & economics)
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Economics (you must credit maths & economics)
- Social Work
- Political Science
- Geography (you must have at least pass in English
- Sociology and Anthropology
Courses you cannot Study with D7 in Literature
- Mass Communication
- Linguistics (major)
- Theater and Film Studies
- Foreign Languages and Literature
This is brought to you by AllSchool. Feel free to share this page using the respective button below. Share and clean somebody’s tears!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.