The Delta State University (DELSU) Supplementary Post UTME Screening Date for 2020/2021 academic session has been announced.
The management of Delta State University (DELSU) has fixed Tuesday 5th January 2021 as the Supplementary Post-UTME Screening (exam) date for the 2020/2021 session.
Printing of seat number and examination venue will begin on Saturday, 2nd of January, 2020.
Update: The portal to check your exact seat seat number for the supplemetary exam has been enabled. Details below.
Meanwhile, be informed that DELSU Post utme Screening is CBT.
All you need to study for the exam is your:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Current Affairs
We strongly advise you to purchase the DELSU post utme past questions from us. We sell it for just N1,500. If interested, make payment to our official account details:
Bank Name: First Bank
Account Number: 2035078696
Account Name: Allschool
Account Type: Current.
After payment, send your name and evidence of payment to us on WhatsApp via 08093785476 or forward it to our email via email@example.com. Once we confirm the payment, we will send you the PDF version of the past question.
How to Check DELSU Post UTME Screening Seat Number.
To check your seat number, exam date, venue and time on DELSU Portal, kindly follow the steps below;
- Visit the DELSU Portal for checking Seat Number via https://delsu.edu.ng/printpvenue.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “PRINT” to view your DELSU Screening Seat Number.
- If you see your seat number and other details for the screening, proceed and print your Screening Slip.
Important information to candidates
- Candidates must come with face mask. You will not be allowed into the University campus or screening venues without putting on face mask.
- Candidates must wash their hands and use hand sanitizer before entry into the screening hall.
- Candidates must arrive screening venue 30 minutes before the screening time
- Candidates should NOT come to the venue with phones, smart watches, spy glasses, calculator, pen or pencil, or any form of electronic device.
- Parents and guardians are to stay far away from the screening venue.
- Passport photographs are not needed for the screening
Candidates are to come with the following:
- Photocopy of the original Jamb result printout
- Birth certificate/ Age declaration
- Photocopy of O level, /A level/ JUPEB/ IJMB/results
- Certificate of LGA of origin which would be submitted on day of exam
- post-utme application acknowledgement slip (This is the slip you get after the post utme registration.)
- Venue slip (This is the slip that will show you exam date, time and seat number. You will follow this link to get it)
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below to ask us and we will be pleased to reply you.
Here at Allschool we wish you success in the DELSU Screening Test.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.