Delta State University, DELSU Pre-Degree Admission List for 2020/2021 Session is out. We will show you how to check it when it comes out.
This is to inform all candidates who purchased Delta State University’s (DELSU) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 session and sat for the entrance exam that the admission list is out.
To check your name on the pre-degree admission list follow the procedure below:
Check DELSU Pre-Degree Admission List
- Go to DELSU pre-degree admission status checking portal at https://www.delsu.edu.ng/predegreeentrance.aspx.
- Supply your application number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Print’ to access your DELSU pre-degree admission status.
- Evidence of payment of the acceptance fee
- Evidence at 2021 JAMB Registration and DELSU as First Choice or evidence of change of JAMB choice to DELSU as First Choice (Original and five photocopies)
- SSCE/GCE/NECO etc, Statement of Results (Original and five Photocopies) computer printout of private candidates SSCE results duly certified by the Principal (Original stamped and five photocopies)
- Letter of reference from a reputable Clergyman/lmam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant (Original and Five photocopies)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of age (Original and five photocopies).
- Passport photographs with red background (12 copies)
- All candidates who obtained their entry qualifications i.e WASC, GCE, NECO etc. on or before 2016 must tender the original of their certificates.
- The use of affidavit In lieu of Statement of Result/correction of name is not acceptable
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to DELSU pre-degree admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.